Welcome to M.V Hospital for Diabetes, established by late Prof. M.Viswanathan, Doyen of Diabetology in India in 1954 as a general hospital. In 1971 it became a hospital exclusively for Diabetes care. It has, at present,100 beds for the treatment of diabetes and its complications.

Monday, November 19, 2012

DIA - HEALTH QUIZ

DIA- HEALTH QUIZ FOR CHILDREN’S

    Ms. Sheela Paul, Ms.Vimala.S, Ms.Amuda (Dietitians)

Knowledge is Power    

“Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice.”

- Anton Chekhov 


THIS YEAR WE ARE VERY LUCKLY TO CELEBRATE DEEPAVALI, WORLD DIABETES DAY AND CHILDREN’S DAY. WHAT A GREAT COINCIDENCE!

KEEPING THIS IN MIND WE HAVE A HEALTH QUIZ ...


Some important terms connected with diabetes are given below. But the words are all jumbled. Try to find the correct word.

1. LISINNU
2. DOBY TIGHWE
3. FELS RINGTOONIM
4.  LYYMAOICGEHP
5.  FILE TYLES
6. TLCUGMEERO
7. TOFO RACE
8. NANBAA
9. CEREEISX
10. HOSTROLLCEE
11. ABESDIET LILUSMET
12. INGOBOHEML
13. PENROTI
14. OUTAMNIMEU
15. SULIINNMUPP
16. BCILDDOHOESIYHOT


1. What is red or green, round and sometimes sweet and   sometimes sour?

2.  What is green on the outside and with lots of small green balls on the inside when you open it up?

3. Which is the only vegetable  that makes you cry ?

4. I am a fruit. I always taste sour . But I am rich in vitamin C. What am I?

5. I am round and red. Some people think I am a vegetable  but I am really a fruit. People  like to use me in a salad. What am I?

6. I am a yellow fruit with three “A’s” in my name. I have a lot of potassium which helps  your muscles work better. I am tough on the outside and soft on the inside. What am I?

7. I am a tropical fruit. I havemany different colors on the   outside. To say my name, say the opposite of “WOMAN” and then say the opposite of  “STOP.” What am I?

8. I am a fruit that is very spiky  on the outside and yellow,  soft and juicy on the inside. I   have “APPLE” in my name,  but I am not an apple! What  am I?

9. I am a vegetable, and I come in a variety of colors, like orange, red, yellow and green. They relate me to umbrella. I rhyme with “CUM”. What am I?

10. I come in different colors, like green and red. Before I became raisins, I was a bunch of these. What am I?

Send your answers to - diethelpmvdiabetes@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tip of the Week

Tip of the Week
Choose the right shoe and socks